Monday, November 25, 2013

Mourinho can't wait to get claws into Christmas

"At Christmas the accumulation of matches is so high. You must do it with a special group with a special mentality, enjoying the situation and forgeting you don't have a Christmas like the Spanish players, the Italian players, the German players." "It's a period I like where I think the squad can play a role, not just the team," said Mourinho who is in his second spell with Chelsea. "I keep repeating to the players that this is the moment where everybody has a chance to feel important and has a chance to show what they can do, even the people who don't play a lot will of course play in this period." "I can't start matches with 12, 13 or 14 players which I would love to do because many people deserve to play and Juan is one of them with the way he works, the way he behaves and the way we see him every day," said Mourinho.
Source: REUTERS
Link: http://morene.ws/1henTOA


Swirl

Great getaways Norway winter break Sunny Christmas in Australia mountain magic in Austria and beach bliss in Mauritius - INDEPENDENT
>>http://morene.ws/1henU4R
Once Upon a Christmas review - THE GUARDIAN
>>http://morene.ws/1henU4T
US Capitol Christmas Tree Wrestled Into Place - ABC
>>http://morene.ws/1henU4U
Christmas 2013 best politics books of the year - TELEGRAPH
>>http://morene.ws/1henVWy
Comet Ison to light up morning skies in the runup to Christmas - THE GUARDIAN
>>http://morene.ws/1henU4X
Show us your Christmas jumper - THE GUARDIAN
>>http://morene.ws/1henU53
Stay at a Christmas cracker - INDEPENDENT
>>http://morene.ws/1henU58
Play your cards right and save cash at Christmas - INDEPENDENT
>>http://morene.ws/1henVWB

No comments:

Post a Comment